International Journals of Engineering Technology and Scientific Research is presently looking for opportunities to cooperate with conference organisers across the globe to publish the conference proceedings separately or as addition issue in IJETSI.. It is a recent development and new addition in our service, after thoroughly analysing the need and demand we had decided to support few academic conferences conducted by various organisations and associations. It is well known fact in the recent days bountiful conferences were being conducted and most of them end up with publishing their conference proceedings as hard copy or in the digital media which is not widely circulated. This restricts the ideas and views shared in the conferences, the ideas being discussed and analysed by very few attending the conference and to those who receive the proceedings. Only few conferences publish their proceedings in online media, we would like to support the organisations who are interested to publish their proceedings through us.
What we offer ?
We offer end to end support to the organisations willing to have our support, being an association dedicated to bring our research work online in the best possible way we are here to help those who are in need of support. Once the proposal to support a conference is approved by our editorial board we start working with the conference team to promote their conference through our site and in all possible ways. We are sure that with our experience in conducting conferences we can support any academic conference in a better way. We provide the following service to the conference organizers so that their conference is promoted in a better way.
1. Providing a separate webpage for the conference in our site if needed with all details related to the conferences
2. Providing link to the conference site from our site so that our authors can view the details of the conference.
3. Provision of an online submission form in certain cases based upon the need so that the authors can submit their article to the conference through our site.
4. Promotional support in online and offline form to promote the conference.
5. Technical and academic support to the conference organizers if needed.
6. Support to peer review the articles received.
7. Publication of conference proceedings through our journals or as a separate proceedings with ISBN/ ISSN number.
8. All published articles will be submitted to databases in which IJETSI articles are deposited.
Considering our motto of supporting dissemination of scientific information and to promote the conference in a better way we charge a separate service fee according to the service we offer. It is in the own interest of the organizations to utilize our services if needed, we are interested in institutional membership and if institutions are interested in the same it can be obtained to support our journal system. Conference proceedings are available in both print and digital mode, for print mode a separate printing charge is applicable per copy of the proceeding, it can be published with either ISSN number of ISBN number.
Normally we decide about supporting the conference within 10 days from the receipt of consent and interest from the concerned organization/ institution, in certain cases it may take more than 15-20 days to decide, organizations interested to utilize our services are requested to apply well in before the conduct of conference.